Monday, June 18, 2012

Playlist

I promise I am working on some posts about real things... things like BBQ, longhorns on the van, and swimming pools. We're on a long drive today & I'm determined to get a bunch of work done, so no time for real bloggin! Luckily, the work I'm doing partially involves listening to new music, so all time isn't wasted here. PLUS, since it's been a little bit since I talked to you, I thought I'd give you something to get you by... since I know you've missed me.

Today in my ears & things you should listen to!

Passion Pit: Take a Walk & I'll Be All Right

Wintersleep: Hello Hum (checking out the new album & diggin it)

Tanlines: Not The Same (really enjoy the whole album)

Milo Greene: Take a Step (still feeling it out... So far still partial to 1957)

Sharon Van Etten: We Are Fine

POLICA: I See My Mother & Amongster

Twin Shadow: Slow & I Can't Wait (these guys are playing all the same rooms as us, so I can't stop thinking about them!)

Yeaysayer: Henrietta

The Mynabirds: Body of Work

Walk the Moon: I Can Lift a Car


I'm also having a bit of a 90s country session, but you guys probably don't care about that. I care, but you don't.

Welp, that's all the time I have.



1 comment:

  1. wow, thanks for the new music list! I can't wait to check them all out. :-)

    ReplyDelete