Saturday, June 2, 2012

Canadia! (part two)



See? I knew I could do it. Two posts in one day. This is some pro level blogging right here. I want to finish up telling you my Canadian stories so I can tell you what's happening NOW.

As I was saying, we made stops in Ottawa (Club Saw) & Toronto (The Horseshoe Tavern). These Rp fans were IMPRESSIVE! Amazing energy & sang along to almost every word... love watching the crowd watch my man.

Ottawa - Parliament 
Since I don't get to do a lot when we're only in the city for a night, I try to walk to the show if possible. BUT since I don't know much about these cities, I'm always hesitant to bring out the big camera alone... therefore ya get some iPhone pics. Don't worry, I try to make them artsy for you. I know you love that.

OTTAWA - How did I not know you were so cute and lovable? First of all, a prom was happening when we were there, so you made me all nostalgic, but second - I just like you. I mean, I like you like you. sighhh.

selfer. no makeup, sorrries.
So much so that I took this picture of myself as a dancer in one of your hotel rooms. Awesome. As you'll notice, I've taken to not wearing make up on travel days. Why would I - ya know?

We had a full day off in Toronto, so I did a few things:

  1. Let Rp sleep until 3pm because I'm the best girlfriendager in the world. 
  2. Got a manicure
  3. Walked along the harbor & ate outside in freezing weather because I wanted to do something awesome for the sake of it being awesome. 
  4. Ate dinner with the band in one of SIX Chinatowns. Seriously... there are six. 
I have to say... until we got to the night of the show, I wasn't so sure about Toronto. However, the neighborhood the boys played in was quite likable (Queens West... or West Queens West... whatever they call it). 


But enough about ME. Here are some show pics:
Ottawa - Club Saw
Ottawa - Club Saw

soft focusy rp

That should wrap stuff up across the border.  Which is good... because I have to go anyway! See you tonight in Madison, WI maybe? Maybe, baby? 










No comments:

Post a Comment