Sunday, July 22, 2012

vibrancy

Yesterday, I made a stop by the Union Square farmers market. If you live in NYC and you haven't been... um, why? If you're here on a visit, you should stop by and pick up an apple or something! It's truly wonderful. It gets packed, so the earlier you go, the better. There are other great markets around the city & brooklyn, but for the purpose of this post, this is the one we're discussing.

So I took my rented 7D cam out for a spin to get used to it before snappin photos at Ron's show. All I learned is that now I have to save thousands of dollars so I can get one + a killer lens. GREAT. greaaaaat. Just what I need.

Food can be so gorgeous. BEHOLD!











2 comments:

  1. I wish our farmer's market was like this. Half the time the produce is pathetic and/or they sell strawberries in the same clam shell you can buy at publix. I'll keep going and hope I stumble upon a great deal or a great local..but I would KILL to have fresh pasta!!

    ReplyDelete