Thursday, July 5, 2012

things i need to tell you



  1. the case of the missing panda bear at our hotel
  2. the fact that we're living in a hotel in New York
  3. la la la los angeles
  4. Australia... um, hello? I never thought I'd be able to go to the other end of the Earth. 
  5. using crutches in New York & how wonderful it is
  6. oh, and those wonderful questions I've been getting... you wouldn't believe how inappropriate you guys are!! (just kidding, they are all very tame & normal)
and I think that's it! I wanted to let you know that even though I've only posted once lately that I haven't forgotten about this little bloggette. 

I'll be back soon... 

3 comments:

  1. Did you know it is Panda Awareness week? Aunt Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THAT explains the missing panda! The klepto maid is exercising her "awareness"! LOL!

      Delete