Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Love Letter to San Diego



Dear SD,


Did you know? Did you know the fluttering I'd feel in my chest when I first laid eyes on you? Could you feel my excitement when I saw your plethora of adorable restaurants? Did you notice the way my eyes locked on the water once it came into view???


I'm sure you get this all the time... but, I think I love you. I know we've only spent a small amount of time together, but with your reliable, non-humid weather & my naturally wavy hair... I think we could be something really special. 


You're right - I once said this about LA. I'll admit that much... but that was before I met you! LA is wonderful, don't get me wrong - but she's sometimes a bit of a floozy for tourists (and you know how I feel about that). 


I hope you understand, New York will always have my heart... but please know there's a spot open for my winter mistress. 


xoxo,
VB

spotted a Banksy (we think)

our respective reactions when walking along the water

all right fine, a picture together!
me, me, rp + me. 
palm trees/pirates


SO other than becoming a new obsession, the show was good (but short), the hotel was nice, we had nice food, and enjoyed a night of casual drinks. Overall it was lovely. 

Then the van broke down in the desert on the way to LA. What a way to end that story.

later, dudes! Have a happy 4th of July! Hope it's full of jean shorts, American flags, lighting things on fire (grills/fireworks), beer made in our great country, and bare feet! 

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures. You always make me want to visit new places. Aunt Jane
    Happy Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures of SD! It was so beautiful there! Although the show was short, the people at the show were lovely! We met some very nice RP fans in SD and it was a great date night on our little getaway.
    :) Kimmiej

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you had fun! SD is an amazing place to getaway with the hubs :)

      Delete