Tuesday, November 27, 2012

imagination station

Most people in Byron Bay seem to be on perma-vacation... and that's an incredible thing if you can manage it. We, however, manage to always squeeze in work when we find the time (noooo/blahhhh/rawrrrr/etc). It's super lame and counterintuitive. However, when your job lands you in a place like this super fantastic music imagination station, it doesn't suck quite as much.

We were hooked up with a friend of a friend who runs a studio/artist haven ON the water in Byron. Pretty sweet gig, ehh? OH, and they have a major beer sponsor that just delivers cases upon cases of beer to their doorstep every month. To say it does not suck would be a slight understatement.  So when we were offered the chance to go chill for the day, we jumped on it. We wandered the 30 minutes down back roads to get to the place and were much better for it. 

They fed us their free beer, we talked shop, we played some tunes (i.e. I was sort of drunk after 3 beers so I twirled around a bunch and looked like a spastic 5 year old), and we met a baby and a dog. Perfect day? I say YES. 










then things got a little hazy on the way home. I think we met a spirit guide in the form of a dog and I forced Ron to take a photo of me muscling up a drunk handstand (hey! at least I remembered to point my toes). It's a miracle what three beers will do to me after all these years of being a fully grown/mostly functional adult. 




listen, I don't judge you and your hobbies.

And with that: goodbye & goodnight!

xxoo,
b


No comments:

Post a Comment