Tuesday, November 27, 2012

dudes

our Thanksgiving consisted of zero turkey consumption, but more than a little salt water was taken in.  To celebrate a holiday that is not celebrated in Australia, we went with a very Aussie activity - surfing. Neither one of us had tried it before, but we were there and WHAT THE HELL... ya know?

Admittedly, I was a tad bit of a bitch on the way out there. We took a massively long bus ride to a non-touristy surf spot, so I spent my time wishing I was laying on the beach being a bum. Once we got in the water, my mood shifted and I became friends with my board. Turns out, I love surfing and I don't suck at it. Who knew? God bless the adventure.

Unfortunately, the photographer (yes, there was one with this particular instructor) didn't get too many Rp shots, but I figured Ron's legit ALL OVER this blog, so here's my face for a minute.

(please disregard my intense face and disappearing eyes... next step is learning to surf with sunnies)








later, dudes!

xxoo,
b

1 comment:

  1. Wowzers! (How's that, dude?) Awesome pics; you ARE a natural!
    XOXO,
    Mompanda and Dadpanda

    ReplyDelete