Saturday, September 8, 2012

"I'm alive" and other comments.

Helloooo. Miss me?

I obviously needed to take a little breather after that last post. Between moving back to New York from the lake and getting everything ready to go on tour... let's say I was a lil teeny bit stressed. Not that I wasn't totally validated. UGH, idiot people. Side note: I'm not sure how I feel about my use of "lil" lately. It's a lil annoying and a lil ghetto. I use it in jest anyway... but you knew that.

ANYWAY. Since I stayed back at the hotel from the show tonight to get laundry done and catch up on some work (and I got to squeeze in a trip to the gym... which only counts now that I told you about it), I thought I'd catch YOU up on the happs of the road. Into it?

First of all - we have the lovely and very talented Meghan Tonjes out here opening up the show for Ron. She's in-effing-credible. If you haven't listened to her, you can join the hundreds of thousands of others already in the know by checking out her YouTube and her music. You're welcome.


Second - Toronto was AMAZING... AGAIN! Who knew Canadians loved Rp so much??? The love is mutual, I promise. The show is just crazy full of energy and we always walk out on such a crowd high. Love it. Very impressed, Toronto... very impressed. 

We only got to stick around for a day, but here's how we took it in:

lil pre-show date night + my new obsession of hot pink lips
cute Toronto//cute Rp
the creepiest selfer ever while I wait on never ending sound check to finish. mmmhmm.
I would write about the place we went for dinner, but I forgot the name. I am totally off my blogger game right now. Seeing as how I forgot the name... that typically says it wasn't write-worthy anyway. Meh food does not get a courtesy write up for my 10 readers. I'm not the make a wish foundation. 

Ready for show shots??? Well you'll havta wait. They are amazing (if I do say so myself), but they are currently being edited. 

So long, Toronto post! You're the nicest.

Canada flag + American flag being friends


4 comments:

  1. I feel as though you have more than 10 readers...just saying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose it's possible, but nothing leads me to believe otherwise! Love your confidence though! :]

      Delete
  2. I think you have tons of readers. Love your pictures. Enjoy the journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thought you'd enjoy this...
    http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-841204?hpt=hp_c2

    ReplyDelete