Sunday, September 23, 2012

Austin: We've arrived.

in fact, we arrived JUST in time to make it to Antone's Record Shop to do a little show preview. It was a free (FREE... FREEEEEEEEE!!!) acoustic set and we gave away free (FREE!) beer. It was pretty fun. I got all nostalgic for record stores & wanted to buy everything... and then I remembered I live in a van most of the time.







From there we went to our BBQ heaven, the Salt Lick. I can't tell you why it has the best brisket in the world... you have to find out for yourself. All I can say is - if you're in a town known for great BBQ and all of the locals (and anyone who has ever visited) tell you to drive 30 minutes away to get BBQ - you know you've made the right decision. So, we relaxed on their beer deck with a couple of buckets of Shiner Light Blonde & went to work. Any photos of Meghan's cleavage, she took herself.... and below is proof that Carl does not actually smell bad (since I took a picture with him).













TONIGHT: full band show at the ND. Rock.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment