Thursday, October 18, 2012

we're goin' places

February/Paris
a call for help! We've got lots of travel coming up for this ridiculousness that is our job... and I need some suggestions for things to do! I've never been to 99% of these places and I'm more than ecstatic to go.

A few things to keep in mind: we will have a limited time in each of these places (usually just a day!), so if you're familiar with the area let me know if there is something specific that I just have to see/eat/do. Also since we are going to these places on tour, we have a limited budget - so please don't tell me the only/best thing to do is eat the world's greatest caviar. [and please don't tempt me with amazing Champagne! I will surely cave & we'll be stuck in whatever city I find it in. Then I'll be asking for help to bust out of champagne rehab... and we just don't want to go there.]  One other request - I'm talking local shops and food. If it's a major tourist attraction, you don't have to tell me about it (i.e. the eiffel tower).

Ok? and go!

((also, come see us at the shows!!! Tickets: RonPopeMusic.com/Shows))

November: Australia!
  1. Melbourne
  2. Sydney
  3. Brisbane
January: UK/Europe!
  1. London, UK
  2. Leeds, UK
  3. Birmingham, UK
  4. Manchester, UK
  5. Glasgow, UK
  6. Belfast, UK
  7. Dublin, Ireland
  8. Paris, France
  9. Zurich, Switzerland
  10. Munich, Germany
  11. Antwerp, Belgium
  12. Cologne, Germany
  13. Frankfurt, Germany
  14. Amsterdam, Netherlands
  15. Hamburg, Germany
  16. Berlin, Germany
  17. Copenhagen, Denmark
  18. Stockholm, Sweden
I'll be doing my own research, but since some of you are also frequent travelers, why not ask you... ya know? 

As always, I'll be photo documenting for you, so if there is something you just WANT me to do, feel free to include it! 

thanks a mill & a trill.
-b

2 comments:

  1. If you want good food while you're in Leeds, you should definitely check out The Midnight Bell. Amazing food and locally brewed beer, plus it's right round the corner from the Cockpit. Fab!

    http://www.midnightbell.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete