Wednesday, October 3, 2012

hair help.


Unless you've been living under a blue rock on this blog, I dyed my hair partially blue. I love it. I really do. However, i'm wondering if it's time for a change. Above, I took two photos of it for you to get a real, live feel of what it's like. I don't want to dye my entire head hot pink... but a little hint is nice. Just something to remind me that I don't have to sit at a desk all day, ya know? So if you were me, what would you do? Keep it blue or go with something else? Baby pink? Violet? Turquoise???? I DON'T KNOW. You help. 

And if you were worried about my hair's health, you can rest your pretty head. I use Manic Panic (yup, that kind from the 90s) to test out these colors, so they don't damage your strands. For real - look it up. 

Let's do this and make my Gwen Stefani dreams come true. 


3 comments:

  1. I think violet or baby pink would look super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for violet! Or a darker red color in time for Halloween...it may work with whatever costume you are considering. :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for violet as well. Especially for when you (finally) make it to Baltimore at the end of the month. Baltimore is all about purple.

    ReplyDelete