Monday, January 7, 2013

places


Morning, babies! How's it going? How's the new year going?


So, I'm not a huge fan of resolutions, but I AM a fan of hearing yours. Mostly because I'm a little stalkery and curious. But not like a cat because I hate cats. Dogs 4 eva. 

Anyway - I hope that you've included a few travel plans in your 2013. Or if you haven't that you have plans to plan. While I do all this traveling for my job, I was a pretty avid traveler before we started this whole mess. The world is wide, my dears, and you should go see it. 

So, let me know... where are you going this year? 
(Even if it's only in dreamland - tell me what you want to see!)

[photo: a not quite ready focus in paris in february 2012)

3 comments:

  1. Well I am also quite terrible and making new year resolutions and even worse at keeping them. So this year my resolution is to not make any resolutions, I'm sure I can keep that one up;)
    Hope you're enjoying the beautiful English weather at this time of the year (oh yes the rain is a British specialty!)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since you guys will be in Paris again soon I think (if time permits) there should be a visit to the Pont des Arts Bridge. It's a little cliche but I think it's a cute way to commemorate a soon to be Mr. and Mrs. It's definitely on my bucket list. Don't forget your padlock and key!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2013 has been amazing as I met you and Ron last night (Monday 7th Jan) and my new years resolution is to get my health sorted out so I can go to America to see all the sights and maybe live for a bit. I've been Ill for nearly a year now so I'm gonna pester the doctors until they work out what it is because I really wanna travel around America! :)
    Sophie :) xx

    ReplyDelete