Saturday, February 2, 2013

moving day

the time has come for me to pack up my things and leave the old blogspot behind. I've moved over to my very own domain and a much cleaner layout (with easier commenting & connecting options!).

travelsize-me.com is now in working order!

the good news is this shouldn't affect you at all. Most of you get here via twitter, facebook, or tumblr, so I'll still update in each of those places when new posts go up. Hope you like it! Feel free to make suggestions on how to make it better. I am still fairly new to the world of blogging things other than photos, so I welcome any advice.

thanks guys!
b

5 comments:

  1. Leadership speakers - A lifetime of learning encompassing unthinkable lows and incredible highs, Nick has established a unique approach to resilience, teamwork, leadership and overcoming adversity.

    Climb island peak - Combine a trek to Everest Base Camp with a climb of nearby Island Peak. Our 24 day expedition includes all meals and equipment.

    Air Travel to Sri Lanka - Adore Travel is a full service travel agency specializing in trips and tours to Sri Lanka, India, Maldives, Japan, and the USA.

    E class chauffeur  - Mercedes-Benz E Class Chauffeur Car Hire from Your London Chauffeurfor Your Clients and You.

    Limousine Hire  - Aspire Limousines is the top limousine service provider in Melbourne, Australia. Contact at 0432718808 for wedding car hire Melbourne or limo service Melbourne according your requirement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travelling is my passion ...i want to travel whole world...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Defiantly exploring new places is really great ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very amazed by the information of this blog and i am glad i had a look over the blog. thank you so much for sharing such great information.
    Mercedes Viano Chauffeur

    ReplyDelete