Wednesday, May 30, 2012

why, hello.

Good day! Good night! How are ya? 


So, I said I'd start a blog telling you about the road... and I'm backstage at a venue in Lansing, Michigan, so why not start here? If you're playing catch up, I recently gave up my corporate job in advertising to manage Rp full time & therefore travel with him. We gave up our apartment in the East Village of New York City, sold most of our belongings, put the rest in storage, and jumped in a van to tour the country. If you are questioning it at all, don't... we're completely insane. And, nope, not everything is figured out. 


SO - what am I doing on this here blog? Well, I guess I'll tell you about food I eat, give you pictures of random dogs and/or other animals I encounter, possibly tell you about the shoes I'm wearing, and I'll try to take as many pictures of things I think you'd like to see. Which will include but will not be limited to: Ron's face, my feet, the inside of the van, bears, suspenders, live shows, cousin carl, and of course tiny dogs in costume when I can find them.


One more thing - you'll see "dancepanda" all over this... we made up an alias a while ago when a few fans decided that they didn't like that Rp had a girlfriend. Crazy girls are TERRIFYING.


Anyway - I'm already behind! I have photos of Montreal, Ottawa, and Toronto... and that was, like,  A WEEK AGO! Off I go.


Quick disclaimer: I am not a writer, nor will I ever claim to be. I'll probably write like I talk... which is a bunch of gibberish. Also, I'm preemptively asking you to forgive me of any grammatical errors from those tricky rules that barely anyone knows about (or the ones everyone does)... but I promise on everything that I will never mess up your vs you're.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new yet to be decorated corner of the internet!

    ReplyDelete